Teaching Artist, New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark, NJ. 2003-Present.
· Creative writing and drama residencies. Grades 3-12.
· Early Learning Through the Arts residencies. Pre-K & Kindergarten.
Creative Writing Instructor, Writopia Lab, New Jersey Region. 2016-Present.
· Creative writing workshops. Elementary-high school.
Visiting Author/Workshop Instructor, Schools in NJ & PA | 2015-Present.
· Creative writing workshops. Late elementary-junior high school.
Teaching Artist, Writers Theatre of New Jersey, Madison, NJ. 2004-2011.
· Playwriting residencies for Young Playwrights Programs. Grades 3-7.
· Revision master class for Madison Young Playwrights Festival. Grades 4-7.
Instructor, Citizen Schools of New Jersey, Newark, NJ. 2010-2011.
· Creative writing and language arts lessons for Academic League. Grades 6-8.
· Curriculum development: creative writing and language arts. Grades 6-8.
Teaching Artist, New Jersey School of Dramatic Arts, Bloomfield, NJ. 2005-2008.
· Acting for Tweens and Teens
Additional Arts Ed Experience
Play Director/Dramaturg, Writers Theatre of New Jersey, Madison, NJ. 2008-2016.
· Director of student-written plays, Young Playwrights Festivals. (2008-2014)
· Dramaturg for the NJ Young Playwrights Festival, high school division. (2015, 2016)
Program Coordinator, Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ. 2011-2015.
· Coordinator for College of the Arts, Education & Outreach K-12, arts & health, community initiatives.
Teaching Artist, Premiere Stages, Union, NJ. 2013.
· Playwriting residency, Premiere Play Factory. Grades 3-5.
Workshop Instructor, Dreamcatcher Rep, South Orange, NJ. 2009.
· Playwriting workshop, Summit Middle School. Grades 6-8.
Workshop Instructor, Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ. 2008.
· Monologue master class, Gifted and Talented Youth Program. Grades 9-12.
Educational Outreach Coordinator, Luna Stage, West Orange, NJ. 2005-2006.
· Booking of educational touring theatre productions.
· Study guide writer/editor.
Teaching Artist/Performer, Luna Stage, West Orange, NJ. 2004-2005.
· Performer and discussion facilitator for the educational production The American Project.
Workshop Instructor, Paterson Public School/ESL Department, Paterson, NJ. 2003.
· Poetry workshop, Paterson Immigrant Poetry Project. Grades 6-8.
Teaching Artist/Performer, Liberty Science Center/WTNJ, Jersey City, NJ. 2001-2002.
· Performer and discussion facilitator for the educational production Hot Air.
Teaching Artist/Performer, George Street Playhouse, New Brunswick, NJ. 1999-2000.
· Performer and discussion facilitator for the educational productions In Between, Peacemaker, Tomboy, Hip Hop Shakespeare.